One last obstacle....to the tune of $250

We were up very late last night and up early this morning so we could finish up some loose end. About 10 am this morning as I'm changing Emily John comes into the camper and says "they took the hitch", of course I thought he was joking since he likes to try to get me every now and then and I'm sleep deprived, so I chuckled and went back to what I was doing. The look of shock on his face when he says "Amity I'm not joking", I then realized he was serious. Without the hitch we cannot hook up the camper to John's truck. John was so upset at himself, but we needed to find a tow hitch so he focused on the task at hand and $250 later we have another hitch. John remembers the packers asking if she should pack it and he told her no, but forgot to add it to our "do not touch pile" so it's on it's way to Virginia!

We are now in Sacramento with Jimmy (John's brother) for a few days before we start on big adventure! So long Alameda, it's been a wonderful 3 years.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids