I just want to play baseball, please.....

Mac has been such a trooper this week with John and I being so preoccupied with gathering items for our garage sale and selling furniture, we haven't had any down time to ride bikes, go to the park, etc. Tonight at dinner he asked if we could go to the park, John and I (both knowing how much we had to do tonight) said no. He sadly looked at us and said "I just want to play baseball, please". Guilt set in, so I decided if I was able to get Emily fed and down for bed that I would take him to the park while John did what he needed to. Everything worked out great and Mac rode his bike to the park. We played baseball and we had a great time. He is doing so well, he even nailed me in the forehead with a whiffle ball - to which he laughed and said "sorry mommy". Although it hurt, it was amusing, guess I need to be better prepared for my little slugger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids