Another ER visit
Just when we think we are out of the sickness gloom in the Mac Kinnon house hold, Emily gets yet another bug. I remember Mac being sick alot when he was little, I know it help build immunity, yadda, yadda yadda but it sucks when it happens.
Emily was crabby on Sunday and didn't sleep real great Sunday night. Monday after my workout she was asleep in a high chair in the child care area which wasn't her norm. She started developing a fever and had her hands in her mouth alot. By last evening she was very uncomfortable, Motrin wasn't cutting it. I looked into her mouth to see if she was cutting a tooth and she had ulcers in her mouth. John and I decided a trip to the ER was necessary so off we went.
She has hand, mouth foot disease which I found out is going through the child care area at the YMCA. Poor thing is miserable, she should be better in a week or so. Were hoping Mac doesn't get it! It's been a busy couple of days, hopefully we'll be on the up side of this thing in a day or two!
Emily was crabby on Sunday and didn't sleep real great Sunday night. Monday after my workout she was asleep in a high chair in the child care area which wasn't her norm. She started developing a fever and had her hands in her mouth alot. By last evening she was very uncomfortable, Motrin wasn't cutting it. I looked into her mouth to see if she was cutting a tooth and she had ulcers in her mouth. John and I decided a trip to the ER was necessary so off we went.
She has hand, mouth foot disease which I found out is going through the child care area at the YMCA. Poor thing is miserable, she should be better in a week or so. Were hoping Mac doesn't get it! It's been a busy couple of days, hopefully we'll be on the up side of this thing in a day or two!
Comments