Fun at Busch Gardens
We have annual passes for Busch Gardens and Water Country. Mac has been asking to go to Busch Gardens, I hesitated this weekend because I knew it would be busy with it being a holiday weekend. I gave in this afternoon and after Emily's nap we headed over around 4:15. It was actually a good time, those who came in the morning were leaving so we had no problems. Mac was in awe with everything he was seeing, he is such an amusement park junkie.
Before we left there was a show on the TV highlighting the various rollercoasters "thrill rides". Again he was glued to what there were saying and I'd hear him say, "wow that's awesome". Since it was just the 3 of us Mac only could ride the rides he could go on by himself. We only went to one area of the park and it worked just perfect. He got to see a horse, ride a few little rides then rode on a ride that shot him up in the air, would come down part way, go up again, ect. and he loved it. Mac, Emily and I rode a ship ride that twisted and turned, Emily wasn't too thrilled with it, but she made it without crying! Then we saw a rollercoaster, Mac was tall enough to go on the ride himself but I wasn't allowed to go in the line without riding so they let me take Mac to the exit and they let him on the ride, he was so thrilled. We also got to see Elmo, Bert, Ernie and Zoe. Aside from getting rained on it was a fun time. We topped the night off with ice cream, both kids loved it and ate a great dinner on top of it.
Comments