Buzz cut, sort of
Mac has been bugging me for the better part of a week to get his hair "buzzed". He wanted it short like daddy's. I played along for a few days thinking he would forget about it, but he didn't. Every day he would ask me if he could get his hair buzzed.
Today after swimming I decided to take him, he needed a hair cut anyhow but I really didn't want him to be totally buzzed so after chatting with the stylist, we found a cut both Mac and I could agree on. It actually is a great cut and I'm pleased with it. Mac is tickled as well. It will be good for the summer as much as he'll be in the pool!

Today after swimming I decided to take him, he needed a hair cut anyhow but I really didn't want him to be totally buzzed so after chatting with the stylist, we found a cut both Mac and I could agree on. It actually is a great cut and I'm pleased with it. Mac is tickled as well. It will be good for the summer as much as he'll be in the pool!
Comments