A day at the Air and Space Museum

Aunt Rae is visiting us this weekend and we decided to go to the Air and Space Museum today. It was a whole lot of fun for everyone. We started with a "flight simulator" which I had to do with Mac. It went a full 360 degrees, boy it was very unsettling to the stomach and I love roller coasters. Mac of course thought it was the best thing ever, also since we got to shoot down bad guys in addition to twirling all around. Then off to see some of the exhibits, all kinds of fun activities and a variety of chances to simulate flying a plane, like a video game. They also had a "bed of nails" which I tried, Mac initially wanted to do it, but then freaked out so I decided to be the brave one, boy it did hurt a tad bit, I'm glad Mac didn't do it!

There were costumes to try on, and IMAX that Mac loved and Emily thought was pretty freaky, topped off by dinner on the way home at Jungle Jim's! Mac picked a soccer ball whistle toy that both he and Rae got a kick out of!





Comments

Neat pictures.... I liked the one with Holly and Mac on the controls.

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids