A morning at the movies

Regal Cinemas does a free movie thing over the summer for kids on Tues. and Wed. mornings and it ends next week here. We hadn't been able to make it all summer with other stuff going on and Mac's in soccer camp next week so I decided we had to take advantage of it today!

Mac, Emily and I went, I wasn't sure how Emily would do sitting through a whole movie. I figured the up side was everyone was there with kids and the worst is that we would have to leave. We saw Charlotte's Web, it was a very cute movie and Emily did surprisingly well. She was freaked out in the beginning, I think having flashbacks from the 3D Imax that freaked her out, but after the movie got going she did great. The kids filled up on popcorn and a slushie, life was good! Mac as usual loved being at the movies!

After the movie we hit the book store, had lunch and home for a nap, which Emily needed since she decided getting up at 5 am today was a good idea! A great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids