Mac-isms for the day

Almost every day Mac says something that you just have to chuckle, today there were a few!

1. I picked him up from soccer and the bottom of his shirt was wet and a bit filthy. I asked him why it was wet he says "I had it in my mouth alot today", of course I asked why he had it in his mouth, his answer "I was just a little nervous". I did ask what he was nervous about but he couldn't tell me.

2. As he was opening the baby gate on the way to the bathroom Willie walked through with him. I hear him say to Willie "Do you need to go poopoo too?, your potty is in there (pointing to the laundry room), I'm going in here".

3. We were eating dinner and out of the blue Mac said "Mommy do you remember the tortoise and the hare story", I said yes. He said "I think I'm like the tortoise". I laughed, Mac can be very slow and when he eats he takes forever, I found this amusing that he relates with the tortoise!

Oh the Mac-isms. I think one of Holly's favorite when she was here was when I found my clean, folded sheets in my bathroom with drips of lotion on them. I called Mac into the room and asked him if he knew how that happened, his response "am I going to get in trouble?" Holly chuckled for a while with that one.

Oh what must go through the mind of a child.......

Comments

I enjoyed the Mac-isms, however when Mac eats snacks and treats, he's more like the Hare than a Tortoise... Liked the last one too, you should start a book of Mac-isms.

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids