Our new patio
While John was home between deployments, for some crazy reason we decided to tack on one more project for him to work on before he left again.....we always fill our plate too full and we never learn. Anyway John worked VERY hard to get this done and it's beautiful.
The kids love being outdoors and John and I love chilling out with a glass of wine and chatting after the kids go to bed, so we thought expanding our concrete patio with some pavers would be a good idea. It's so nice to have and adds some comfort to the back yard. I can't wait for the weather to cool off a bit and for my husband to be home longer than a few days to get to enjoy it more!

The kids love being outdoors and John and I love chilling out with a glass of wine and chatting after the kids go to bed, so we thought expanding our concrete patio with some pavers would be a good idea. It's so nice to have and adds some comfort to the back yard. I can't wait for the weather to cool off a bit and for my husband to be home longer than a few days to get to enjoy it more!
Comments