Here we go again......
It's too early for sickness but were off with a bang! Emily started with a runny nose and then a cough. No fever and she's acting normal, but of course the doc wanted to see her today, she's wheezy so back on breathing treatments and antibiotics, will all the stuff going around and her history with pneumonia they are hitting her hard to hopefully keep her from getting bad.
Mac also seems to have a touch of a cold...it's only October. I have a feeling it's going to be a long winter. I just hope we can keep the H1N1 away, it's kind of scary......
Mac also seems to have a touch of a cold...it's only October. I have a feeling it's going to be a long winter. I just hope we can keep the H1N1 away, it's kind of scary......
Comments
Pappy and Miss Karen will pray for good health for all.