Worms....

I picked Mac up from preschool today and we chatted about his day. As we were sitting at a stop light, and it was quiet, out of the blue Mac says "Mommy I've got a worm in my pocket". Oh boy, I asked why, he says "Camden and I were digging for treasure on the playground and we found a cool worm and I wanted to show daddy so I put it in my pocket". I'm not a fan of worms, but I told him that was great and daddy would love it. Then I hear him shuffling around in his pockets, about the same time were were pulling into the grocery parking lot and he says " Mommy the worms not in my pocket anymore". I asked him if it just fell out or did he loose it at school. He didn't know, we couldn't find it in the car so my guess is it's in this classroom at school! Boys, boys, boys.......

Comments

I,m so glad Mac didn't inherit Pappy's dislike of worms and fear of snakes.... Hope that worm didn't find a home in your car...
Guess it wouldn'tlive too long.

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids