I feel like I'm in a snow globe
It started snowing just before we got up this morning, Mac's preschool was still on and when we left the house it wasn't so bad. A few minutes away from the house it all of a sudden changed to blizzard like conditions. Snow was falling fast, wind was blowing it was awful. I was almost to Mac's school and almost made the decision just to go home, but Mac was so sad because school was already cancelled so much. So I dropped him off, got a call my bible study was cancelled so I headed home. Once I got home the weather was so nasty, school were getting ready to send kids home so we headed back out to pick Mac up. It was a long trip but we arrived back home safe and sound. It all cleared up this afternoon and the sun was shining. There's still snow on the ground, I sure did feel like I was in a snow globe today......
Comments