I want to start a band
At dinner tonight Mac and I were chatting, out of the blue he says he wants to start a band. I asked him who would be in it and what would they do. At first he said he'd play the recorder, Emily could use sticks on plates for drums, daddy could be the conductor. Then I asked him what I would do, he said "You can cheer us on"! I asked him who is singing in his band, he then thought some more and said, well you can play the recorder and I'll sing since I know so many good songs!
He's learned some cute valentines songs this week, I'm hoping to get him to sing on camera this weekend so I can post it!
He's learned some cute valentines songs this week, I'm hoping to get him to sing on camera this weekend so I can post it!
Comments