Our snow man was robbed!
After Mac woke up this morning he looked out his window and asked me where the snowman's hat and scarf was. I looked and Mac's special Livermore scarf was missing, the hat and the umbrella we had. I went downstairs and looked around the snowman, in the garage and on the porch to see if John might have done something with it. I found the umbrella that was a little beat up but nothing else. I called John and he didn't do anything with it either.
So in the middle of the night someone robbed our snowman, I can't believe it. Who would be so cruel to do such a thing?
Our neighbors said she has seen a bunch of high school boys coming through our neighborhood from the next neighborhood over, maybe it was them...who knows but it made Mac very sad.
So in the middle of the night someone robbed our snowman, I can't believe it. Who would be so cruel to do such a thing?
Our neighbors said she has seen a bunch of high school boys coming through our neighborhood from the next neighborhood over, maybe it was them...who knows but it made Mac very sad.
Comments