But Gran said

Today for some reason has been filled with lots of "but Gran said" words! It started this morning when I was cooking eggs and he wanted to go get his "egg timer". When he found it, it was a hourglass from his Horton game that only lasts about a minute until the sand is down on the bottom. When I told him it wasn't an egg timer, since the eggs aren't done, he says "but Gran said it was" numerous times. Later we were putting a puzzle together and out of the blue he says "Gran says there's not a 100 pieces in this puzzle. I explained there was and he said no it's isn't because "Gran said"! I had to buy dried apricots for Mac since Gran brought some with her and Mac thinks there the latest and greatest thing! We had a few other things today and the day was topped off with both kids singing Mama Mia on our way home from swim lessons.

We love you Gran! Thanks for spending the week with us!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids