I woke up on the right side of the bed

Mac was too cute this morning. I heard him get up and was fiddling in his room for a little while, then I heard him go downstairs. I called down to him and asked him what he was doing his response: "I'm dressed, brushed my teeth, made my bed and am getting Emily something special ". He comes upstairs with a sippy cup of milk for Emily and says "I woke up on the right side of the bed this morning Mom" and asks if he can go down and get his cereal started. I got Emily dressed and met him downstairs, he fixed cereal for himself and Emily, it was too cute! I love it when days start this well, most days it's a challenge to get him motivated to get dressed and ready for breakfast!

Comments

How special!!! Mac is growing in to a sweet, thoughtful young man.

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids