Pogo stick

While at a consignment sale the end of last week Mac stumbled upon a pogo stick. He kept asking me for it, of course the protective mom in me said no initially. As we continued to look around he hung onto to it. I finally caved and decided I would give him a chance, it was only a few buck and I figured, hoped and prayed with lots of supervision he'll be ok. As I'm waiting in line to check out, another mom says "boy your brave", making me doubt my decision.

The past few days he loves trying to use it, he especially like it when you hold it up and him so he can hop! He's got the concept but not the balance! It still make me very nervous......

Comments

What's next? Maybe walking on stilts?

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids