Darn Dora doll

A few days ago Emily got a very cute Dora doll that says cute things when you press her belly or give her a hug. Of course Emily cannot go to bed now without her (and the other 3 Dora dolls she has). Two nights ago I kept getting woken up in the middle of the night by hearing the lovely Dora doll talking, Emily must have been rolling on her or something. After a few times I couldn't deal anymore so I got up and moved the doll to the end of her crib.

Thinking ahead last night I moved the doll before I went to bed to the end of her crib and the night was well, but I was awaken at 6:30 this morning with Dora talking, Emily grabbed her as soon as she woke up. Of course she goes with us everywhere too, I'm getting very tired of hearing Dora.......

Comments

Rachel said…
Hola! Soy Dora! Take out my batteries!
Take out the batteries, and tell Emily that Dora has a cold and can't talk right now.

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids