Blogger break

We've been on the go for a few days and haven't had time to blog. I arrived home Sunday morning after an overnight flight from Cali., needless to say I was tired. 3 hours of sleep was tough but I was so excited to see John and the kids. I missed them like crazy!

We spent the day catching up and then I went for a swim in the James River to prepare for my last triathlon this Sunday. I was exhausted and slept very well! Yesterday we spent the day at Water Country, it was the last day of the season and a great time to spend together as John is preparing for another deployment.

My camera is also in the shop for a repair so pictures will be via my cell phone for a while! I hope everyone had a wonderful Labor Day weekend, hard to believe summer is unofficially over :)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids