Pre halloween
We've been talking alot about Halloween and what to be this year. Last week when we were at wal-mart the kids saw the costumes and Emily fell in love with Snow White and Mac loved Bat Man. Both kids were totally excited until today, when were in Costco and Emily saw a Tinkerbell dress with a head band, wand and wings. She loves Tinkerbell almost as much as Dora these days, how could I say no to her saying PLEASE so cute. I'm all about being fair and of course Mac wanted something too, he saw this Iron Man helmet and now wants to be Iron Man. Ironically I bought the helmet and garb about 2 months ago on sale and was saving it to give to him for a special occasion. I don't know what either of them will be on Halloween but they are sure having fun now! Emily even had to try on the Iron Man helmet, it was almost as big as her!

Comments