Dinner and a show

Pappy and Nana took us to a great show today.  It was the story of "Samson", it was a play/musical.  It was so well done, the actor/actresses were amazing and they even used live animals.  We had a great time and all really enjoyed the show.

After the show Pappy took us to "Good and Plenty" a great restaurant serving Pennsylvania Dutch food family style.   We had pork, fried chicken, stroganoff, real mashed potatoes, corn, veggies, chow chow, bread and butter.  Then for dessert was cracker pudding, cheesecake, apple and shoefly pie.  Those who know me know I didn't eat a ton....but Mac ate mine and his and about 2 more pounds of food.  I've never seen him eat so much.  Oh yea and he had ice cream and orange sherbet too.  I swear that boy can put away some food.  He realizes how much he now loves "all you can eat".  Oh boy, were in trouble now!

It was a fun day, Thanks Pappy and Nana!!













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids