Another one bites the dust.....
Max, one of the original fish in our "tank gang" died today. We had to do a partial water change in our tank yesterday due to dangerous levels of nitrite in our tank. We don't know if that pushed him over the edge or if he had been sick but we were very sad to loose him.
Mac was very upset. He didn't see Molly when she had died, but we checked on him together and I realized he had died (head dive into one of our flowers) but Mac saw him. He started crying, it was very sad. We had to explain why another fish went to fish heaven. When he asked about it later in the day today, he started crying again.
Needless to say we are watching the other fish closely and hoping the others will be fine. I never knew there was such a chemistry to a fish tank!
Mac was very upset. He didn't see Molly when she had died, but we checked on him together and I realized he had died (head dive into one of our flowers) but Mac saw him. He started crying, it was very sad. We had to explain why another fish went to fish heaven. When he asked about it later in the day today, he started crying again.
Needless to say we are watching the other fish closely and hoping the others will be fine. I never knew there was such a chemistry to a fish tank!
Comments