Molly goes to fish heaven

Molly (one of our first fish) hadn't been looking good for the past few days, I figured he/she may not survive. John found her belly up this morning and sent him/her to fish heaven. I was heading to Newport News today and decided I would swing into the pet store and pick up a new fish, we were also looking for a friend for Max.

I was successful and found a friend for Max, a red sword tail and a beautiful Sunburst Platy. I named the platy "Sunny" and Mac named the red sword tail - "Rooster". Max hasn't been very nice to Rooster and is picking on him. If he continues to be a snot then we'll take Rooster back to the pet store. Were hoping everyone will get along. I never realized fish has such personalities.

Catfish Hunter has mellowed out and is growing on me. John and I are really enjoying our fish tank!

Comments

Your fish tank looked neat, and it was the perfect place for it...Can't wait to see the new additions.... Did Molly get a burial or a flush??

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids