Mac's new friend
Mac has a new friend that he's been in speech therapy with. Her name is Kara and she is very cute and his same age. He likes going to speech school, I don't know if its the teacher or to play with Kara! Both days this past week as we were leaving she told him to hold her hand as we walked across the parking lot, Mac obliged. His face was bright red and he looked at me with a shy funny smile, I wish I had a camera, it was way too adorable.
Their speech teacher wants to work with them individually for a while so they wont get to see each other twice a week, but Kara's mom and I are planning a play date since the two of them seem to enjoy each others company! Hopefully I can get a cute picture!
Their speech teacher wants to work with them individually for a while so they wont get to see each other twice a week, but Kara's mom and I are planning a play date since the two of them seem to enjoy each others company! Hopefully I can get a cute picture!
Comments
Wow.... Mac sure is growing up way too fast... Hope Kara becomes a good friend, looking forward to a picture.