Betty Crocker

I had to write tonight about Amity's recent desire to cook.  While Pappy and Aunt Holly visited she was baking cookies at 10:00 at night and then had the will power not to eat any.  Today she cooked a weeks worth of food in about 5 hours.  She made chili, stew, quiche, and meatballs.  It is all made with food she/we can eat.  I figure she is nesting in her new kitchen but she says its due to football season starting this weekend.  Either way I get to watch football all day while she cooks....win-win!

Comments

Rachel said…
It's because she's a SAHM now and can't sit still. :)
You are a lucky man John.... Karen and I enjoyed Amity's cooking when we visited.....Her willpower for "Sweets" is amazing.. I know she didn't get that from Dad.

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids