Sleepless in Williamsburg

We have taken a step back in time. For some reason Emily has decided to wake up to eat in the middle of the night, the past two nights have been worse. We bring her into our bed to feed her, she usually falls back asleep, but for whatever reason isn't going back to sleep so easily. She tosses, turns, grabs our faces, etc. On top of it Mac also has been waking up, I think he hears Emily, and he joins us in bed. I felt like a walking zombie today and am hoping everyone gets back into sync. I don't know if Emily is going through a growth spurt, has a tooth coming in or is just being a bit crabby but hopefully it passes soon :)!

Comments

Good thing you don't live in Seattle....Could be a movie...

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids