I really feel special!
I ran into one of Mac's classmates mom today and asked her if she enjoyed her wonderful song on Mothers Day. She looked at me confused and I told her they learned a beautiful song in class which Mac had sung to me, her daughter was there and she said "I didn't remember it". I'm so proud of Mac and feel so very special!
Yesterday I told him to tell his teachers THANK YOU for teaching him that song, it was special. I walked him into class today and thanked his teacher, she said the first thing Mac said to her yesterday, with a big smile on her face was "My mommy loved my song"! What a wonderful little man we have!
Yesterday I told him to tell his teachers THANK YOU for teaching him that song, it was special. I walked him into class today and thanked his teacher, she said the first thing Mac said to her yesterday, with a big smile on her face was "My mommy loved my song"! What a wonderful little man we have!
Comments