Mac's newest addiction
Mac has a new addiction, a back scratcher. A couple of weeks ago he saw one of those wooden back scratchers in my drawer, he used it and loved it and asked to use it a few times since. Last week he comes into my room at some early hour and asks for my back scratcher. I give it to him and asked him if he wants to come in bed with me, he says no and takes the back scratcher to his room, scratched his back (I guess) and went back to sleep.
Two mornings ago he did the same thing, although this time he scratched his back in my room, said it felt good to scratch his back, then hopped in my bed and fell back asleep. I chuckle at the little things that make men happy, even at 4 years old!
Two mornings ago he did the same thing, although this time he scratched his back in my room, said it felt good to scratch his back, then hopped in my bed and fell back asleep. I chuckle at the little things that make men happy, even at 4 years old!
Comments