Duh...

Mac is picking lots of things up these days and you have to be careful what you say. Last night when we were brushing his teeth he said he saw the "shadow" which is what the dentist referred to when he saw the cavity, the dentist said this twice and Mac picked right up on it.

Tonight John said something to Mac and Mac said "duh". This is something neither John or I say and when we asked Mac where he heard it he says "I don't know I just know it". We explained that this isn't nice, it's like saying someone isn't smart. He seemed to understand but I'm afraid we'll have many more of these words coming our way as he gets older and picks things up in school....hopefully they won't get too bad!

Comments

Does he ever watch the Simpsons?? That's one of Homer's favorite words, and kids use it all the time.

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids