Happy Valentines Day

I hope everyone has had a wonderful valentines day. My day has been wonderful with my two beautiful lovable kids! They woke up early this am, I had a treat and balloon for each of them which they thought was pretty cool. Mac ran and got cards he had hidden with the help of John who told him to hide them until today. Mac also made me a card at school which was very cute. I made valentines pancakes and after church we just hung out today. It's hard not having John around but he left a beautiful card. It was a wonderful day.

The kids got cards from Gran, Aunt Holly and Pappy. Pappy also put a dollar in each card for the kids which they thought was pretty special. I've been collecting change for a shelter here in Williamsburg, Mac immediately asked if he could donate his dollar to help people (I had explained what it was all about) then asked Emily if she wanted to do the same, it was very thoughtful and sweet! Enjoy Mac's valentines song!

Comments

Mac is so thoughtful, how nice to want to donate his dollar...Sounds like you made V-day special, even if John wasn't able to be home.