Shirtless boy
Mac asked me a few nights ago if he could go to bed without his shirt on, just in his shorts. I asked him why, he told me that boys don't sleep with shirts on. I explained that they do and it's too chilly yet to sleep without a shirt. He gave in.
Tonight he asked again, really nicely if he could sleep without his shirt. Again he said boy's don't wear shirts to bed and had some other justification that I can't remember now but I gave in. I figure if he get's cold enough he'll wear a shirt or I'm in for a battle if he loves it, guess we'll see!
Tonight he asked again, really nicely if he could sleep without his shirt. Again he said boy's don't wear shirts to bed and had some other justification that I can't remember now but I gave in. I figure if he get's cold enough he'll wear a shirt or I'm in for a battle if he loves it, guess we'll see!
Comments