Mac graduates preschool

Mac had his preschool graduation today, it was bittersweet. It's wonderful to see him growing, but sad too that my little boy isn't so little anymore. The did a performance of a variety of songs then they had an ice cream social and an opportunity to say goodbye to their friends and teachers. I shed a few tears but held it together for the most part! Mac was sad and said "bye playground" I'll never get to play on you again. He was a little sad and wanted me to make sure I got kids numbers so we could do play dates. He was too cute. There are 3 video's of a few of the songs they did today.




Comments

Pappy's best wishes to Mac as he graduates pre school. He makes us all proud. Loved the pictures, the songs, and the pledge. That was really neat.

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids