Waiting for Daddy

John was due home earlier this evening right after the kids bedtime. Since Emily has another one of her "colds" and knowing that I was going to let them stay up to see John I let her nap for 3 1/2 hours today. Just as she woke up John called and didn't make his connection so he wouldn't be home until after 11 now. Emily just fell asleep about a half hour ago (10:30). I spent almost two hours giving hugs, kisses, hugs and kisses to Willie and every time she would say "daddy hug". I told her Daddy will give her a hug and kiss as soon as he gets home. Every so often she would yell out of her room, "Daddy hug". Poor thing!

Comments

How heartwarming.... I hope Emily gets lots of "Daddy Hugs" while John is home.... Mac too!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids