Special morning
The other morning I heard Mac get up but he was doing something in his room. When I asked what he was doing he said he was getting dressed. When I went to go into his room his door was shut and he asked me to wait to come in because he was doing something special.
After a little while he told me to come in. He was all dressed, teeth brushed, room cleaned up, bed made and clothes put away. He said "Mom I wanted to do something nice for you since you are always doing stuff for me". So sweet, eventhough he should be doing alot of these things without me asking anyway it was sweet that he thought about it and wanted to start my day off right!
After a little while he told me to come in. He was all dressed, teeth brushed, room cleaned up, bed made and clothes put away. He said "Mom I wanted to do something nice for you since you are always doing stuff for me". So sweet, eventhough he should be doing alot of these things without me asking anyway it was sweet that he thought about it and wanted to start my day off right!
Comments