A day in Maine

We visited Portland, Maine today.  It reminded us alot of the Seattle area, felt a little like home!  We started with a run around a bay then got cleaned up and headed to the Science Museum to view the Titanic exhibit.  The city was very busy but very cool to see.  The Titanic exhibit was amazing.  You are given "passes" when you enter of a passenger and after you make your way through the exhibit you get to see if you survived or not.  The exhibit was very well done and we weren't supposed to take pictures but Jan snuck a few.  She got a good few on sample menus of the different classes.  I joked with the kids....I'd like the 3rd class dinner but 1st class dessert!  The artifacts were amazing to see as well, they even had a real ice burg!  I survived.....but my husband did not.   The kids were excited to see if they survived, Mac did not but Emily did, she was very excited!

Afterwards we went for a lobster dinner....got to have Maine lobster.  Well I didn't eat it....and it turns out Emily doesn't care for it either but Jan and the boys loved it!  What a fun day!!!!
























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids