Mac's love for the phone

Mac's really into talking on the phone these days. Although the conversations are usually fast and short, he asks to call various people. It's random who he wants to call, yesterday I explained to him how speed dials work on my cell phone. Now I'm thinking that may not have been the best idea. He now knows Pappy is #8 and Aunt Holly is #5. He called Pappy yesterday and Holly today. Holly didn't answer her phone so he left a message when he hung up he told me she is golfing. I asked how he knew that and he said "that's what her machine says". Yesterday he asked John what number Uncle Jimmy is on his phone and called Brian last evening. If you get a call from either of us.......it may be Mac. I know some of you have gotten random weird messages from him, he's still figuring out the answering machine/voice mail thing!

Comments

Mac can call me anytime, however he might be confused when he hears Mommy's voice on Pappy's answering machine....I'll have to change it soon, the nuisance calls aren't as frequent.
I,m learning to understand most of what my "Little Buddy" says......
Scary, isn't it???