No sick days

We've been laying low in our household this week. We've had some sort of bug filter through John, Emily and myself. With that compiled with Emily's sleep issues it's been a quiet week in the Mac Kinnon household. One thing I realized this week was I don't get sick days! Boy I felt miserable several days this week, it took everything I had to get Mac to preschool and get the daily must do's done. I have a much greater respect for stay at home Mom's who have no one to help when we are sick. Fortunately John was a trooper when he got home from work but it was a long day until then, then he got sick too.......

Comments

Wish I lived closer, I would have been glad to play Mr. Mom for a few days to help you out... Hope everyone is better, Love ya all...

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids