Darn PJ's...thanks Holly

Mac has a new love of "short" pajamas. I had never bought him pj's with shorts, I don't know why, guess I thought Mac might get cold at night. Holly sent a care package of lots of clothes for the kids a month or so ago and in that box was pj's with shorts. Mac was immediately fascinated with them and I've had to keep them washed and ready to wear. Sometimes I get too busy for laundry and he has a melt down if he can't sleep in shorts so I would let him wear a pair of regular shorts to bed.

Yesterday when I was at Wal-mart I picked up another pair for him, Mac wanted the "superman" ones, and of course it has an annoying cape with it. I had to wash them yesterday so he could wear them and wouldn't you know it he spills cereal all over them this am. Of course he wanted them clean to wear tonight, so I had to wash them AGAIN!

His room does get warm at night, it's over our garage and with the hot days here, his room is the warmest in the house. He loves his "short" jammies, guess I need to get a few more pairs so I don't have to do laundry every day!




Comments

Sleeping in shorts sounds good to me... Sweet dreams "Mac Man"

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids