Our first bee sting.....I think

This afternoon the kids and I were in the back yard, all of a sudden Emily started crying and holding up her foot (she didn't have shoes on). I picked her up, looked at the bottom of her foot and saw a something sticking out of her toe, by logical conclusion I think she stepped on a bee. I got the tweezers and pulled it out. There was a red area, a little swelling and it's a little sore. After a quick call to the pediatrician I gave her some benadryl and put a baking soda paste on her toe. She was good after that! I'm glad to see she didn't have an allergic reaction.

Comments

Ahhh the joys of parenthood, you never know what excitement a new day will bring... You are one amazing Mom!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids