First Water Country boo boo

After my workout today I decided to take the kids to water country. I have a feeling we'll be spending alot of time there this summer. Anyway the kids were playing in one of the kid areas that has slides, water falls, etc to keep kids entertained. As Emily and I were watching Mac come down one of the slides, he was a bit twisted and immediately started screaming. He hit his face on the side. One of the lifeguards came over to see if he was ok, then told him he was going down the slide the wrong way, which caused his boo boo. Anyway I didn't see anything cut or scraped, but by the time we got home he had a little bit of swelling and bruising starting. I'm sure this is won't be his only boo boo there, but we can hope it is!




Comments

Not too bad... Let's hope that's the worse injury suffered by our "Aqua Man" at the waterpark.

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids