Here we go again......

Last time John left I had a few very hard days with Mac not listening and exhibiting some bad behaviors, which all seem to mellow out after a few days.

Well today my normally good boy has turned into a challenge once again. As of tonight he has lost several privileges (no TV, no fun today), spent some time in "time out" and spent a half hour in his room, which he normally doesn't like to do by himself. After about 20 minutes I went to check in on him to find him happy as a clam, playing, wearing a goofy hat, his old karate belt and a jacket. He was having a grand old time. While I was glad to see him enjoying his room by himself, it was a bit frustrating as it turned out not be so much of a punishment! Ah well....

Comments

Mac looks so funny... Probably saying "More time outs Please"

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids