It must have been a bug.....
At 5 am I was awaken from a dead sleep hearing the dreaded sound of vomit......Emily's turn, poor girl. Guess Mac did have a bug! I'm still amazed that I can awake from a dead sleep hearing that lovely sound. Before I had kids a bomb couldn't get me out of bed, but hearing my child puking and I'm on my feet in seconds!
Of a vomit bug to get, it really hasn't been too bad. Emily, like Mac, puked for a few hours, slept then felt ok. No fever and by tonight she was almost back to 100%. I'll continue to count my blessings, it could have been much, much worse! Thank goodness John gets home tonight!
Of a vomit bug to get, it really hasn't been too bad. Emily, like Mac, puked for a few hours, slept then felt ok. No fever and by tonight she was almost back to 100%. I'll continue to count my blessings, it could have been much, much worse! Thank goodness John gets home tonight!
Comments