Chicken coup
Yesterday I went to pick up my basket from my produce co-op and the farm was very busy. I was exhausted, had been going since 7 am that morning and it was 5:30 and all I wanted to do was go home. Mac wanted to pet the horses, which he did then they offered the kids a popsicle, I couldn't say no. Then one of the boys was going to get the eggs from the chicken coup and invited the kids along, again I couldn't say no as Mac's eyes were bright and interested in going. Mac loved looking for eggs in the coup, the guy didn't let Mac get too close to the hens. Emily went in then immediately turned around saying "pew wee chicken poop stinks"! But she dug watching the chickens and rooters through the fence. Mac emerged with over a dozen eggs. The kids had a blast and I got a great produce basket this week, all of which I can identify!
Comments