Water Country Friday

We spent the day at water country today and the kids were so thrilled. Both kids loved it. Mac wanted to hit the wave pool first, then we hit the little kids area and then traveled through out the other areas of the park. Emily loved playing in the water and floating on the lazy river. Mac's favorite of course is the huge water slides, I wouldn't have expected anything less from my little adrenaline junkie! We suckered Grandma Jan into a ride at the end (she isn't a fan off large water slides) both she and Emily didn't care for it but we all had fun! Kids were fast asleep at 6:30, guess that's a sign of a good day!


Comments

The Waterpark is neat, I remember it well from when you took Karen and I there.

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids