Mac's got a loose tooth

Sometimes I follow up on Mac's teeth brushing and flossing. When I helped him floss tonight I noticed one of his bottom front teeth wiggled a little bit. After messing with it some more, I think he has his first loose tooth. I know they start loosing there teeth around kindergarten but I'm not ready, it's another sign he's growing up.....

Mac was so excited you would of thought it was his birthday. He had a perma grin when he went to bed. Most of his friends are a year older then he is and already have loose teeth or have lost teeth so he's super excited. I told him it will still be a while, it's only a little loose so we've got some time but I'm sure he's dreaming of the tooth fairy tonight!

Comments

How much is the "Tooth Fairy" paying now days?
I can remember getting a quarter sometimes....

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids