So tired......cookie dreams
We've had a really busy week and the kids were exhausted today so we hung out most of the day at home. At dinner time Emily's eyes starting getting heavy. I enticed her by telling her if she ate and stayed awake she could have a cookie for dessert. About 10 minutes later she would take a bite, chew, doze off for a minute then wake up and start eating. Every time I asked her if she'd like to go to bed she'd say "no, cookie". I fed her some since I didn't want her waking up starving in the middle of the night, she'd take a bite, lay her head on my arm, chew, open her mouth for another bite and ended up eating pretty much all her dinner. She wasn't giving up the cookie, even half asleep she ate it....I had to capture on video it was too darn funny. As soon as she finished she put her head down and fell asleep!


Comments