Rome Food Day 2
We had a delicious day filled with lots of food for time day 2. For breakfast the tour provided it at the hotel. It was an array of eggs bacon cereal coffe juices and pastries. For lunch we were bussed back to to hotel where we had sandwiches and pizza. Unfortunately dinner wasn’t provided by the tour but we found this nice little restaurant where the waiter was wearing crocs😂. We all had something different. I had fettuccine Alfredo, Emily had ravioli, dad had lasagna and mom had a delicious steak and salad. The food was delicious and a great final dinner in rome! For desert we had split up So mom and I found a boba place and I had a coffe boba and mom had a tasty tea boba. Food was great as always but we are ready to try some more meals!









Comments