Swimming through a cavern


 After a great meal of Rabbit and salad (sorry rabbit for both) we decided to swim through this tiny cavern to the open water just big enough for a skiff.  It was deep and clear water.  So clear that when we got to the other end (100yds) Mac looked down in the water and said “BIG FISH”.  I said “What”. He said “BIG FISH, I’m DONE”.  He immediately started moving back into the cavern where we came from.  I said it could have been a rock, he looked back and saw bubbles arise and so OH NO it’s not a rock.   At this point Emily and I are following him, we’re not dumb but when we realized it was scuba divers we really let him have it.  Honestly, I am so proud of my kids to have the courage to swim into the tiny ocean crack with boats going in and out and not once second guess my parenting advise.




















Comments

Karen said…
We’re enjoying all the pics and videos! Thanks for sharing your adventures😊❤️

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids