John’s Europe recap

It is very hard to nail down one specific time that was the most memorable.  Malta: we had a blast on Gozo and I definitely don’t think my time is done in Malta. Hopefully next time we don’t burn anything up.  Italy: No question about it, the Tuscan villas we stayed at were a highlight.  I also wish we had more time in Florence.  Germany: Bikes were a blast and I could have spent a few more days in the park and BMW museum.  Oh, and the beer was pretty good too.  France: Paris was cool and had such history and romance but the Airbnb Amity got us on the beach was awesome and the WWII history was amazing.  Golfing with Mac at Omaha Beach was definitely one of the highlights and a great way to end the trip.  
























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids