He never forgets
Mac was a really good boy yesterday with John while they ran errands all day. John let him get a "special" which was some starbursts. John had promised him he could have one after dinner, but he forgot until Mac was already in bed, after he had brushed his teeth. Mac cried and cried that he wanted one, so John told him that he could have 2 tomorrow, this seem to pacify him. Mac woke up this morning and walked into our bedroom and the first words out of his mouth were, I'm going downstairs and going to get two pieces of candy, then I can have one after breakfast. After John and I chuckled we told him he could have his two but no more after that.
It's amazing how he never forgets.......... at least what's important to him!
It's amazing how he never forgets.......... at least what's important to him!
Comments